My Photo
Name:
Location: Aptos, CA, United States
Friends Links: Heather Dianna Shannon Kelli Lori Liz

Sunday, October 19, 2008

BABIES!!!!
Finally some picture of my new niece Maia Jean. I was lucky she was born before I left the East Coast this summer so I was able to help my sister out a little by taking care of her other children and stocking her freezer with food. While back east I got to meet several more babies of good friends of mine from High school. fun fun fun! Coming soon: My cousin Judee is due soon. I can't wait!
My best friend Heather also had a baby. Olive Ella was due the same day as Maia, but came early. More pictures of Olive at http://sliceofisaaclife.blogspot.com/. Maia
Micah & Maia
Difference of a year... Quinn & Maia
Congrats also to the Bentley's, Ferringer's, & Ranelli's!!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home