My Photo
Name:
Location: Aptos, CA, United States
Friends Links: Heather Dianna Shannon Kelli Lori Liz

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We had a going away party for Myriam at a Capitola Beach concert.

My good friend from College, Amy recently relocated to my area. It has been fun reconnecting with her and her family and now Micah has a new friend also.

Nicole reconnecting with friends in CA


Boardwalk Fun





Ou whirlwind summer began with a week of


VBC Kaia with her group. She has known all these girls since she was a baby- so it was a tight group.
Micah had so much fun. It was his first time being a camper. I did not get a pic. with his group, but here he is attacking his cousin who along with my sister Nicole & her boyfriend Scott flew out for vacation that same week.
Quinn had fun hanging in the nursery.




1 Comments:

Blogger sliceofisaaclife said...

so this is the amy that you and roby are going to start a textile business with? wink.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home