My Photo
Name:
Location: Aptos, CA, United States
Friends Links: Heather Dianna Shannon Kelli Lori Liz

Friday, July 20, 2007


It's a girl! Sorry I did not post this sooner, we found out about 2 months ago, but as you will see in the following posts it has been a busy couple months. What can I say- she will be our third. Kaia's baby book has the date each one of her teeth came in, Micah has his first couple recorded, I am sure this one will have teeth come in, but the evidence will be in there existence. Kaia so excited to find out she was having a sister, she was praying every night for one. She has given the baby her nickname 'Sunny'. It is an improvement form what she wanted to name Micah 'highchair'. Name suggestions anyone?

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

Congratulations! We are thrilled for you guys. Maybe we'll see you all sometime soon. ;)

7:50 PM  
Blogger the isaacs said...

yay for a girl! i hope our next one is a girl too :) whenever that may be. you already have my loooonnnnggg name list! still likin' Quinn at all?

9:52 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

Hmm...it sounds like Kaia has picked a few of the Western names for people I've met in Asia! I knew people by the name of Turtle, Boy, and Shampoo. What do you think? *grin*

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home