My Photo
Name:
Location: Aptos, CA, United States
Friends Links: Heather Dianna Shannon Kelli Lori Liz

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

East Coast Party. We had a fun visit with many family & friends on the East coast. Here are just some of the many pictures. I also had a fun birthday party while I was in PA. It was great to be home and to see everyone.

Cousins- Amber & Amanda
Natasha & Kaia styling in thier Christmas dresses
Kaia & Micah opening Christmas presents.
Lisa & I Hiking behind my parents on Christmas Eve. No White Christmas this year.






<-Just the 10 of us.
Kaia, Natasha, Damien & Micah->
Emma & Kaia saying goodbye after a fun visit with the Hardings in Baltimore

Kaia's favorite present. (this is at our house before we went to PA) Santa came early.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home