My Photo
Name:
Location: Aptos, CA, United States
Friends Links: Heather Dianna Shannon Kelli Lori Liz

Tuesday, January 16, 2007







Okay, so I upgraded to the new blogger. So far it does not make my life easier, I just have to sign in twice.


Anyway, here is Micah & Kaia after getting Christmas pictures done, I finally get them to smile.


Kaia & Micah with Santa in Aptos villiage. They had a Christmas tree lighting with caroling and Santa Clause. It was real cute and we saw a lot of friends from Kaia's preschool.


Kaia dressed as Sleeping Beauty for the Shakespeare Santa Cruz winter family preformance (Sleeping Beauty) , another new tradtion. Last year we went to see Cinderella and I did not know that most the little girls dressed up as the characters. Kaia did not let me make that mistake twice!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home