My Photo
Name:
Location: Aptos, CA, United States
Friends Links: Heather Dianna Shannon Kelli Lori Liz

Thursday, June 22, 2006




IRELAND
We just got back from our family vacation to Ireland. Here are a couple pictures from the first couple days. After only 2 1/2 days I went through both battery's on my digital camera. I was not able to charge the battery's as I planned because I did not have a converter for the electrical sockets in that part of the world. Oops. So the rest of the pictures, I have to develop the old fashion way. We had several memorable moments including visiting cousins in Killarny and seeing the golf course that was once the family farm my grandfather lived on when he was young. We are also proud to say we survived an International trip taking 2 children. They did great. So if anyone else attempts something crazy like that, let me know and I will give you some survival techniques.

3 Comments:

Blogger the isaacs said...

love the Emerald Isle pics...can't wait to see more! I need to hear how on earth you managed this massive trip with two kiddos in tow. I have a hard enough time schlepping Owen around within the USofA! he he he

2:32 PM  
Blogger Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

Beautiful pics! I've always wanted to go to Ireland. It's neat that your kids are experiencing other countries at an early age ;)

7:22 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

Wow! So incredibly cool! I've always wanted to go to Ireland. I'm soooo jealous! lol Can't wait to see more pics. Hope all is well in Cally! Big hug, Dianna

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home